Guys that can keep a promise.
Please never change.
- Him: So what did you give up this year?
- Me: Meat.
- Him: That's good...
- Me: But don't you have to also give into something for Lent too?
- Him: What do you mean?
- Me: The priests said that you can also give into doing something good for Lent too. Not just give something up.
- Him: No no no no.
- Me: But the priests-
- Him: Well they lied. It's true that if you give something up for Lent its really good. But to use Lent as an excuse to do something good is wrong. You should be doing that everyday. We are way more fortunate than those around us, so as the sons and daughter of God we should be doing good things everyday. Look at the people in Japan, do you think they wanted that to happen? They have nothing left now. Even though we're not rich and can't donate millions of dollars to them, we can still try and continue praying for them.
- Me: So the priests...
- Him: People make mistakes.
I wish I was superwoman.
With everything going on in the world. I wish I could be superwoman and fly down to help them. Too bad im only a normal teenage girl.
im so jealous of every person that gets to see you everyday.
The best relationship is when you two can act like lovers and best friends. It’s when you have more playful moments than serious moments. It’s when you can joke around, let each other have piggy backs, have unexpected hugs and random kisses. It’s when you two give each other that specific stare and just smile. It’s when you’ll rather stay in to watch movies, eat junk food and cuddle, than go out all the time. It’s when you’ll stay up all night just to settle your arguments and problems. It’s when you can completely act yourself and they can still love you for who you are.
I hate those moments when you want to say something so badly, but you just don't know how to say it.
i wish i was someones favorite blog. like legit favorite.
I find it so hard to trust people now days.
I wish we can be together.